Cognizance Technologies (CT), being a technology solutions company, provides unparalleled engineering services. Expertise we provide to our partners and clients stems from our longstanding experience with many different technologies and providing technology agnostic solutions in terms of systems and application engineering.
Our engineering services derive from system and application life-cycle management, including:
- Architecture and Design
- Requirements and User Experience
- Data Management
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Maintenance and Operations
- Project Planning and Management
- Configuration Management
- Deployment and Release Management
- CT engineers consider intangible and non-functional requirements primary drivers of successful design and delivery. These include security, scalability and availability, fault tolerance, observability, telemetry, monitoring, accessibility (a11y), maintainability.
To deliver the most appropriate solutions, CT is constantly well-informed of developments in technology space. Be it methodology from waterfall to agile to hybrid or specific technologies such as containers, cloud computing, microservices, serverless computing, or latest version of Java or .NET programming platforms, all the way to automated testing, integration, and deployment models.
Appropriate solutions, however, don’t always require automation and not every system needs to implement a microservices architecture; the key is to know when to use it.